SOCIETY OF GENERAL PHYSIOLOGISTS
71st ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM
The Optical Revolution in Physiology: From Membrane to Brain
SEPTEMBER 6-10, 2017
WOODS HOLE, MASSACHUSETTS
Organized by Richard Kramer (University of California Berkeley)
and Edwin Levitan (University of Pittsburgh)
POSTER COMPETITION APPLICATION SUBMISSION
The Society of General Physiologists will host its Annual Poster Competition at the 71st Annual Meeting and Symposium, “The Optical Revolution in Physiology: From Membrane to Brain” from September 6-10, 2017. The SGP will award monetary prizes (Prizes, $500) to those students and postdocs who make the best poster presentations at the symposium. The Poster Competition will be held on Thursday and Saturday during the regular poster sessions and awards will be presented at the Banquet on Saturday evening. The following rules apply to anyone wishing to enter the Poster Competition:
1. The Applicant must be an undergraduate/graduate student or a postdoc.
2. The Applicant must be a member of the SGP or have submitted a complete application for membership, including the first year’s dues payment, by the June 15, 2017, submission deadline. To become an SGP Member, click here.
3. The Applicant must be the principal researcher.
4. The Applicant must be the poster presenter.
5. The Applicant must set up the poster for the entire poster session and also must be at the poster during designated judging times.
1. ABSTRACT & POSTER APPLICATION FORM